Re: [LI] Danger of using Windoze !

Dear Sudhir,

Please refrain from  doing such things in future.

You dont understand many organisations are part of this list
and many of them are using their O/s as Windows.

Sys Administrators  never expect such blow from ILUG.

Hence I Request ILUG List operator to block such mails in future.

I also suprised to see that none our gurus are responded.

Regards/Satheesh