Re:[LI] MediaGx SoundCard/Display Card

You can install Red Hat version 6.1 on your machine and it supports Media
Gx components. I personally have installed  Red hat version 6.0 on
it. You have to select Media Gx as your video card in Xconfigurator and
allow it probe your video RAM. In sndconfig select your sound card as sound
Blaster and select the appropriate IRQ in the next screen. You may ,(if
you are unlucky like me), will have to work at resolution of only 640 X
480 (8 bit & 16 bit color) or else at higher resolution your monitor
might flicker a lot . I have faced this same problem and so I am
using X window system at 640X480 resolution.