[LI] Important Announcement .Please vote NOW!

Gandhi is falling behind in the Man of the Millenium vote.

Dear Friends:
When you go to the website, please vote for "MOHANDAS GANDHI". Voting for Mahatma Gandhi will not get counted AND the website gives no indication of having done so. Please forward this message to all Indians that you know.
Sushil

Subject: Important Announcement .Please vote NOW!

Enclosing a message forwarded to you all seeking your cooperation

Dear Indians :

This is a request; I am proud to pass on to you and I hope you will do
the same to your friends. Yitzak Rabin (assasinated president of Israel) is
leading Mahatma Gandhi by almost 400000 votes  in the poll for Man of
the Millenium conducted by Time magazine.

We need to set  this right.  The lobby for Rabin is very powerful in USA.
Please vote for Mohandas Gandhi as Time Magazine's Man of the
Millennium.
Please go to the website indicated below to  cast  your valuable vote
for Mohandas Gandhi for moving his rank  from  presently at no: 9 to no:1.
Mahatama Gandhi should lead no.2 by a wide margin if Indians only wake
up and pick up the efficiency of Jews.

Do forward this to as many of your friends as possible.

http://cgi.pathfinder.com/time/time100/poc/century.html

This chain is different - pl. make a  difference. Certainly your vote can
and will make a difference. He deserves this title and even more title
deserves him; as he is the person who  showed the world the  power of
non-violence throughout his movements not only in India but also in
South Africa. Remember " The Power is in Numbers ".  We have the
numbers if we are alert and efficient.  Let us win this one for India: for
Gandhiji and for World Peace.

Please go to the website NOW and vote for "Mohandas Gandhi"
Please do not procastinate.

Thank you!