[LI] X server crashes due to font problem ??

Please See That I have been using Linux for a long time so kindly give
suggestions if you know the answers I have tried all the possibilities.

My X server crashes displaying the message at the end.(given at the end
of email)

Also I had xfstt server running.

{ If I run Xconfigurator then after this, the X runs again without
complaining and again shows the same problem after some time }

My /etc/X11/XF86Config though has the font set as shown below but still
the X crashes before starting giving message( given at the end)

 /etc/X11/XF86Config
 ------------------------
 # Multiple FontPath entries are allowed (they are concatenated together)
 # By default, Red Hat 6.0 and later now use a font server independent of
 # the X server to render fonts.

     FontPath   "unix/:-1"

-------------------------

If I run Xconfigurator again and then start the X via startx, it runs
easily. After some some time the problem again comes up.

Following error is given by X after collapsing at the shell prompt again.
_FontTransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111
failed to set default font path 'unix/:-1'
Fatal server error:
could not open default font 'fixed'

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages

XIO:  fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server ":0.0"
      after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.