Re: [LI] Uninstall StarOffice 5.1

> Hello
> Please use RPM to uninstall .
> satyajit

------------------
And you prescribe RPM to uninstall Star Office ...!!!??
Have you ever tried that yourself ??
No point misdirecting folks in the list !!

Packages(obviously in rpm format) which have been installed using rpm can be
uninstalled using rpm.

As far as SO is concerned, I forgot the exact method, but remember seeing
one somewhere in the readme/doc which comes with it.

Indrajit