[LI] Restricting Mailing.

Hello All,

The Setup :
Our company has got a registered domain(www.realdomain.com ) with e mail ids
for all employees. The server provides POP facility too. We d/l & distribute
all the mails to the respective mailboxes in our local mail server running
sendmail 8.8.7 & qpopper on RH5.2 Linux using fetchmail-sendmail-procmail
combination.
The Problem:
I want to force every one in the organization to send and receive mails only
through our local mail server . That is prevent anyone from connecting
directly to the realdomain.com pop server through their mail client ( like
MS Outlook). We have a leased line internet connection.
How do i go about it ? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Manoj