From: shibajyoti <pagladasu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LI] X under S3 Trio 3D.
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 14:39:06 +0530

Hello everybody,

I need to install Linux (with X of course) on a S3 Trio3D based  AGP card.
I checked the /etc/X11/...  /Cards  database of RH6, and it is presently
supported by VGA16 server only.

Can anyone tell me if there is any X server (SVGA, S3 etc) support
available? Does RH6.1 support it ?

Please help.

Shibajyoti