[LI] any idea how to put in jdk1.2pre from pcq nov 99

i am a newbie,

so i cannot make out what the bz2 at the end of the file claims it to be.

also I would like to know how I could make apache understand php and asp,
would apreciate if i don't need to change my current setup, a RH 5.2, with
some goodies from the pcq cd, which seems to be running smooth.

please show me the way, appreiciable would be on the CD, and through ftpmail
etc.

thanks in adv.

jiju
(converted linux lover from m$ by zameer and IT.COM 99)