Re: Re: [LI] My Hotmail is hacked

That vulnerablity and others exist - and are being plugged by
Hotmail.  And, if YOU try them - hotmail has some very accurate
logs and some very anti spam / hacking admins.

1. You lose yr hotmail acct

2. If your ISP is decent - your isp acct goes down the drain (VSNL
and Satyam are both brainless - both have several hackers and
spammers on their rolls but do nothing re deleting their accounts /
taking other action.  Any decent ISP in the states would promptly
delete ALL logins owned by a proved spammer)

On 8 Nov 99, at 3:35, thus spake Linux India Digest:

> Hotmail is quite vulnarable. U can loss ur ISP password if u ever try
> to check ur ISP provided POP mail from hotmail. Take a look at the
> following mail I received from Jon Robson.
>
> Again, I think this mailing list is not meant to provide the hacking
> info but still consider this.

Suresh Ramasubramanian
106D, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038, India.
Phone: +(91-40)3736553/3745398 | eFax: +(1-603)590-5437
Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx | Suresh@xxxxxxxx
http://www.kcircle.com | http://www.angen.net/~pegasus/
    You step in the stream,
    but the water has moved on.