[LI] Problem with Texts in RH6.1

I just installed Red Hat 6.1 from PCQ Nov.Everything was fine.Even I could
configure my X server.But when I start X server it goes to KDE and I find
amazing there.No text at all. All text boxes & Dialog boxes and Menu
Items are black blank.Icant see any text out there. My mouse ptr becomes
a square box.I can find some text on task bar below. How can I rectify
this?
I have Installed Everything. even then problem persists.Please sugest me.
<karthik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>