[LI] reading my 8.4 segate.

Hello,
    I've got two hdds on my machine. 1) 8.42 GB dedicate for
windows..stuff and a 2.1 GB for Linux. The 8.42 GB has the following
partitons.

2 GB C (primary)
2 GB D
4 GB E
The c part' can be accessed through linux as a vfat drive. However linux
cannot identify the the other 2 partitions.

While loading, these are the messages given

fat_read_super: Did not find valid FSINFO signature. Found 0x0
fat_read_super: Did not find valid FSINFO signature. Found 0x0

The drives are ok when win95 is loaded. People have talked about a bias
problem, but the first partitions seems to working fine.

Rajeev