[LI] Internet Gateway script prob

Hi everyone,

I ran the pcqupdt script on their RH 6.1 CD  and internet gateway script
that pcqupdt installs in the /etc/rc.d/rc.fw doesn't work (ipfwadm-wrapper)
?? I don't know why because I checked the /sbin/ and it had ipfwadm-wrapper
file. This is what my /etc/rc.d/rc.fw file looks like:-

echo
echo 'Enabling Internet Gatewaying : '
/sbin/ipfwadm-wrapper -F -f
/sbin/ipfwadm-wrapper -F -p deny
/sbin/ipfwadm-wrapper -F -a m -S /24 -D 0.0.0.0/0

Now this is the error msg I get during boot up:-

Enabling Internet Gatewaying :
Chains are empty. (i.e. ipfwadm has not been used on them).
/sbin/ipchains: host/network `' nto found
Try /sbin/ipchains -h' or '/sbin/ipchains --help' for more information.

ipchains failed!

If this command worked with the original ipfwadm 2.3, please submit a bug
report to 'ipchains@xxxxxxxxxxxx'. Note that you now need to be roo, even to
list the chains (complain to Alan Cox)

The best way to do this is to submit the output of
'/sbin/ipfwadm-wrapper --version', the command used to obtain this error,
any previous ipfwadm commands and the ouput of 'ipchains-save'.

Then try flushing all the rules 'ip-chains -F; ipchains -x', setting teh
DEBUG_IPFWADM cariable 'export DEBUG_IPFWADM=1' or 'setenv DEBUG_IPFWADM 1'
and rerunning the command(s) which caused this error.

That's the msg I get during boot up. I checked /sbin and it has ipchains. So
I don't see why it isn't working still. Any help please???

Thanks,
Jeff