RE: [LI] Netscape crashes

Same problem with netscape here also ...
	It crashes a lot, really, and one has to reinstall it to get it work
again..
My observation is that the Red Hat GUI in itself is also quite delicate ...
I mean it crashes quite frequently ... I guess a more stabler gui still has
to be developed, till then its better to stick with the plain text mode only

Gaurav Agarwal
Webmaster - prayagonline.com
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.prayagonline.com <http://www.prayagonline.com>