Re: [LI] PCQ RH6.1 - PHP

Hi,

>all these things about, why should i opt for php3 than asp or javascript or
>things like that.

Read up my article in PCQ Nov - If you are mentally handicapped like me and
also financially challenged (again like me) PHP is the ideal choice over
Java, ASP and Perl :-)

http://www.pcquest.com/nov,1999/hyerpertext%20processor.asp

For ASP support http://www.pcquest.com/nov,1999/instant%20ASP.asp

T.