Re: [LI] Virus warning after installation > Pls help

Hi
I had the same problem. But it loaded 6.1 and also my xwindows and  worked
with the sis card. I had some problem in running xwindows with 6.0. I also
got the virus varning, But I ignored it and working ok. I checked with
known virus software and no virus found.
regards
sangunni