[LI] A network of 30

Hello

     We have installed a network of 30 systems with the help of 2 Hubs
in our hostel (3 storied). The data transfer is about 800-900Kb/s  and
everything is working fine except if we play games like Quake2 except
the server everyone gets disconnected after say about 2-5 mins and they
have to re connect and even in Age of Empires 2 the connection drops
after say 10-15 mins or even 5 mins sometimes.... Can You tell what is
happenein.

    Thanks

Anand