Rip VCD ..Re: [LI] Ripper for Linux

Hi there,
	I hv already developed a crude "vcdkutter" program.
its availble on freshmeat and also at
www.geocities.com/asatsi/vcdkutter.html
u can give it a try. But the problem with the cut file is that
only xing/or any "MPEG" player can play those files and not the
active movie or media player in windows. Though mtvp plays it nicely.

HTH.
Satish/
softwares that can convert .DAT to .MPEGs and then some editors.. So I
think I will do the conversions first and cheat these expensive video
libraries out of their rotten money.

  Is it AIR that you BREATHE?
                   Morpheus. (time unknown)
Satish K. Pagare,