RE: [LI] RE: [ilugj] Movie Player for linux --IGNORE-----

xmms can't play VCD files. It can play cinematic movie (*.cin) files used by
ID s/w (Quake). Also it supports streaming to shoutcast server with
*authentication* (x11amp also supports streaming). So you can have your
personal radio station on the internet/intranet. Shoutcast servers are
available for Linux also.
As for vqf and AAC files, I tried a frehmeat search. A xmms patch is
available for playing vqf and AAC. So try
http://freshmeat.net?search.php3=vqf&player
Kousik