Re: [LI] mail for root

>Whenever I login as root I get msg there is a mail. But if inbox in pine
>is empty. What is this? Can somebody explain it please?

this is because the "mail" software generates a mail with subject "DON'T DELETE
THIS MAIL". so, it puts a message that there's a new mail, but when u open PINE
to view it, it's not there. u can view it using the command 'mail' and delete
it. but the next time u login it will be generated again.

-amit