Re: [LI] OT : Being grateful

Dear List,

    It takes just one afternoon to change your life. Today afternoon, after
about two long months of working on Linux I could get myself online, earlier
having to take recourse to some proprietary OS to send my mails.

Also,  I have been able to get my CLGD 5446 up and running with 3 different
resolutions and uptil 24 bpp thanks to help from the members of this list
(and also the ilug-cal list).

    Also for helping me get my threaded  programs run ...

    Life never had been so good .!

  Thanks list

Shourya Sarcar wrote:

> > For all those who use pthreads instead of clone,
> > does gcc compilation for pthread need and extra library ??
> > This does not work with me ..
> >

> Yes. Use -lpthread
>
>         -Arun

Shourya Sarcar
Student
Jadavpur University
Calcutta, India 700 032

Email   : sarcar@xxxxxxxx
Tel     : 91-033-471 0477
Address : 364/3 Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road
          Calcutta , India 700 047