[LI] httpd setup

Hi,
	I had trouble setting up httpd properly on my Linux Red Hat 6 system
Actually, everything is okay, except that i am unable to run my cgi scripts.
On running the scripts i get the 500 server error.
and in the logs " Premature end of script headers."

Please note:
I have placed my scripts in the /home/httpd/cgi-bin directory
The script is given the right permissions ( ie executable)
THe script runs fine from terminal ( hence error free)
Also it has the standard line content-type: text/html\n\n

finally, the httpd.conf has the directory definition for the cgi-bn
directory as:

<Directory /home/httpd/cgi-bin>
AllowOverride None
Options ExecCGI