Re: [LI] Linux Driver for SB Live! (Value Pack)

On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, Bala wrote:

>	I have installed Red Hat Linux-6.0 in my machine. I have SB Live!
>(value pack) sound card. When I run sndcfg it fails to detect the card. Can
>someone please help. Thanks

Try downloading the driver file from developer.soundblaster.com/linux.
The name of the file is emu10k1-0.3b.tar.gz (~110K). With that you can
use the SBLive card. I am not sure whether you can get the output from the
socket for rear speakers for the surround effect. Keep us posted if
you get that.

sridhar

Sridhar M. A.
Department of Physics