Re: [LI] EPIC / BitchX Problems under Deb

> 	May as well check out Epic w/ ssus, i think there is a deb available!

epic : ftp.epicsol.org/pub/ircii/EPIC4-ALPHA/<latest tarball>
      ( should look like : epic4pre2.004-19991021.tar.gz )

ssus : hehehe ... This is not available on any major site... Its a script
developed by my friend and I was one of the beta testers ... It has gone
through quite a few version upgrades etc... and is now "stable" and all
that... His comp is online about 23 hours a day ;) ; so you can download
ssus from :  http://sdf.lonestar.org/~shone/scripts.html
  of course its available only if his comp is online etc...but he is
anyway ... so get that... there are other scripts too ... if you're an IRC
freak , you would have used a script called Atlantis - latest "Official"
version is 1.3b ( i think ) and once again he modified it to suit personal
needs etc and developed UNOFFICIAL v1.3c/SerfMods which I dont like too
much .... but the link is on the scripts.html ... and there's a
'ftp-looker' script as well ... which looks for *ftp* designed for DALNET
... so if you wanna wget mp3's off ftp servers , it helps greatly.... auto
joins a bunch of rooms etc... pretty useful too ...
  Just in case you're not able to access the URL ... try again later...if
in some 2 ~ 3 attempts you fail , I can email you the script(s) etc..
  Have fun with EPIC4 / ssus - you'll like it ,  I think. ( Its so non
bloated with no colors etc... of course you can download drag0n and use
the colors it gives you if you're a color freak .. ) The whole setup is
very "robust" and doesnt crash too ;)

 - Ravi.