Re: [LI] Sound Card trouble!

vinodg@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I did go to the conf.modules file and modify the IRQ and the DMA values. Bu
> to no avail. My card is a Yamaha
> and uses the Yamaha DX-XG  driver in my Windows NT!
>
> Can anyone help. Is there any way I can get the bove driver or should i use
> a alternative. If an alternative, then what should it be??

well here is some real job to be done... i have the same card and was able to
auto detect on rh 6.0. try this
boot linux using loadlin instead of lilo. then run sndconf and see it all work
in a jiffy. u can later get back to lilo if u personally dont prefer loadlin. (
this is a soln. since u also have nt on ur box )

hope this works
chetu
--
Windows 95 is a 32 bit extension