Re: [LI] 'Time' problem

ADITYAN MURTHY wrote:

> I have both Windows '98 and Linux installed on my system.  If I boot
to Linux
> and to Windows '98 the next time, the time in windows '98 is changed
and vice
> versa.  What could be the problem?

could u pls elaborate on this as i am unable to understand who is
changing the
system time. do you change it in linux and find the time changed once
again ? or
does the time change all by itself ??? if it is the later case it seems
to be a
virus activity.. or it is the former then i feel ur time settings in
linux is not
set as ( asia-calcutta ) and this will cahnge the system time each time
u boot
linux ( i think )..... correct me if i am wrong

bye
chetu

--
Windows 95 is a 32 bit extension