[LI] CLGD 5446

Dear friends,
    I am running a 200 MHz Pentium with a Cirrus Logic CLGD 5446 Card with 2
MB VRAM which is supported out of the box by RH6.0 No problems having X up
and running but I cannot seem to get any better resolution than 640 x 480
with 8bpp. Ctrl+Alt+GreyPlus does nopt work. I am using GNOME.
I have no problems getting 800x600 16bit color in Windows, darn :(

Any help will be appreciated
TAI
Shourya

Shourya Sarcar
Student
Jadavpur University
Calcutta
India 700032

Email :  sarcar@xxxxxxxx
Phone:  91-33-4710477
Residence : 364/3 Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road
                            Calcutta , India 700 047