[LI] Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:01:48 IST

Hello every one
I am nwe to this mailing list.

I am having a common problem of X. But in mine case, the problem is different. I am having monitor of Microtek and vga card of SiS 6326. I don't know how to configure the SiS 6326 card. I know that for 6215 the solution is availabel. But for 6326, i don't know. I don't know wheather the problem is with my vga card or with the monitor. I am able to start X some times with the graphics very rubbush and garbage and some times it hangs after I get the cross arrow curser. It will be a great help form any one who will solve my problem because I am having the project of my 8th semester which is for 4 months and it will start from the December. The project is assigned form my college so it wi very important that I get my X windows up and running as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Dhaval

*   Dhaval H Brahmbhatt         *
*   MCP, MCSE, MCP+I            *