Re: [LI] problem with X startup

a similar kind of problem came on the linux mails,
what i remember of it, is that there is some .xxxrc file (where xxx corresponds
to the X server).
you can add the name of the application in that file.

Kalpesh wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanx in advance
> I want to try to run an app (remote x server ie VNC) on X startup. Where do
> i put it???
> It should start when the X server is up and running...
> Kalpesh

You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a
rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.