Re: [LI] EPIC / BitchX Problems under Deb

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, Shanu wrote:

> RAVIKANT K RAO wrote:
>
> > Can you think of any other IRC Client(s) / script(s) that are nice ?
>
> Hi,

> 	At the moment my default irc client is xchat 1.3.0.

Personally , I find it far more resource hogging/intensive than IrcII-EPIC
w/ any script ... ftp.epicsol.org/pub/ircii/EPIC4-ALPHA/ <latest
tarball... which is some thing like epic4pre2.004-10201999.tar.gz>

 > I will however
> eventually migrate to bitchx as i feel is a lot more powerful than any
> other client (no flames please)!

in-correct... STOCK bitchx is powerless... what you're talking about is
bitchx w/ some script(s) ... but yeah , its my opinion. ..

> 	BTW - U can turn off the colors in bitchx if u find it annoying.

  yes , i know , but i've developed a kinda anti-bitchx mentality and its
prejudiced too .. if bitchx even becomes better than epic w/ ssus... i
dont think i'd ever go for it ;)

  thanks anyway for letting me know what you're using ...

 - ravi.