RE: [LI] installing over network

Yeah but the pain is that the other guy has to have a linux on his box.
And if he doesn't then we have a fix.
Just listen to me. You'll think I'm crazy, but we have done it many times
So much so that we have now permanently taken the Cd -drive out!BANG.
It hits you, but
you can easily take the Cdrom Drive out(ie: if nothing else works) and
attach to your PC. It's very easy. Open the Box, There are only two buses
to the CD take them out and take the Drive to your PC attach the same
buses in your Box. (Only the right Buses shall fit, so dont worry about
the right or wrong ones). Be ready with the bootable cdrom and voila! You
are underway installing your RH.
This might seem like a mammoth task or very risky. BUT BELIEVE ME ITS EASY
Of-course Switch off the power before doing so........

Try what you think is best.