Re: [LI] Display driver of sis 6215 for ashish

Nadeem Khan wrote:

> Dear Ashit Shah
> I had the same prob but now i found proper display driver and everything
> is fine. If u r still facing the problem then give ur e-mail id and I
> will send u the driver with installation procedure.
> regds.
> nadeem

hi nadeem,
    many of my friends r waiting for RH6.1 only for this and since PCQ is not
releasing it next month :-( will u please mail me the necessary things to
"chetu_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" as it has more server space than my isp server....

thankzz a lot for ur response

bye
chetu