Re: [LI] web interface to postgres

>On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 03:29:16PM +0530, Gaurav Bhatnagar wrote:
>
> If anybody has any experience of providing a web interface to a postgres
> based databse then please do help me. Any tutorials or sample scripts will
> be of great help.

You might want to try PHP 3.0 (now PHP4). I have an introductory article to
Postgresql and PHP. If you are interested can send it to you. I've lost the
URL.

You can visit PHP sites for more tips.

PHP Homepage: http://www.php.net

PHP-to-MySQL database tutorial: http://www.devshed.com/
resource/advanced/php3/intro/index.html

PHPBuilder.com: http://www.phpbuilder.com/

PX The PHP Code Exchange: http://px.sklar.com/

Other option is to look at PERL DBI/DBD interfaces along with CGI.PM modules.

Leo Fernandez
Convenor IndiaLink
Electronic Networking for Information, Action and Change
73 A, Pocket A
Mayur Vihar
New Delhi - 110 091
Tel: 91-11-248 8562