[LI] squid query

Hai everybody,
We are running squid-1.1.22 as a proxy server for our n/w. While
requesting for a connection we often get the message "DNS name lookup
failure" generated by squid-1.1.22. We have 12 dnsservers running on squid
and  the no. of m/cs are connected this server are not more that 8 and not
more that 2-3 connection are open in each m/c. The same error is not seen
if we disconnect the m/c from the proxy server.
Any solutions?
TIA,
dipinder.