re: [LI] [commercial] News:Argon the future of linux services India.

Dear Prakash

When you want to tell us about new, commercial products / services
being launched (or just placing ads on Linux-India), may I suggest
that you just point us to a website instead of taking all the effort to
mail us several paragraphs from marketing brochures?

Gets rather painful to read lots of ads actually.  Would save list
bandwidth if such were not posted on this list.

Pointing the list to http://www.w-o-i.com  - just one line - would
have been enough :-) And btw, could I request you to cut down
your .sig to 4 lines?  Plus, a single URL / finger me at <somewhere>
works wonders to cut down bloated .sig files

> Argon is a branded and Licensed service that is cost
> effective,efficient and reliable. is an integrated set of services
> ,tailored to suit your needs. Is composed of product components
> that eneble effective

[snip, snip, snip]

Suresh Ramasubramanian, CAUCE India
Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx
Stop Spam | Join CAUCE | http://www.cauce.org
Phone: +(91-40)3736553/3745398 | eFax: +(1-603)590-5437
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.