Re: [LI] Presentations

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Bhyrava Prasad wrote:

> Could you please post the schedule and venue details
> of the event? Will try and make it there, if possible.

All events we talk about are at the Linux India stall at Bangalore IT.COM
- Nov 1-5 - and are free to all visitors of the stall.

This does not apply to the Exocore Corporate Linux workshop, which is a
commercial event on the 10th and 11th of November. I am mentioning this
here so that people don't get confused when the advertisements for this
start appearing.

Atul