[LI] Presentations

All:

The LI stall at Bangalore IT.COM will have projector and screen
arrangements plus seating capacity at the back of the stall (layout will
be posted later). We will be using this for the mini tutorials.

If any of the other exhibitors in the Linux pavilion wish to avail of
presentation slots (no more than 20 minutes per session) to highlight
their products/services, they are welcome.

The same rules apply - no "other OS bashing", no obnoxious
behaviour, no non-Linux-product pitches. The presentation should be
"presentable".

Please coordinate with us privately (itcom99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) for this so
that we can allocate the slots. Slot allocation will be at our descretion,
but we will do our best to accommodate our fellow exhibitors in the Linux
Pavilion.

Companies not exhibiting in the Linux Pavilion or not part of the LI-PCQ
stall cannot avail of this opportunity (as we had warned earlier) or
others that we may announce later. We are told that there are still a
couple of stalls available in the Linux Pavilion, so if your company has a
Linux product, you *might* want to consider taking one.

Atul

p.s. Have you filled out the stall volunteer form at
http://www.linux-india.org/itcom99/ yet?