Re: [LI] Re : Linux password security

Vimal Mathew wrote:

> Syed Khader wrote:
> >Well then I might open the box up, reset the bios, keep my password,
> >enable the floppy and then boot using the floppy and have the fun
> >I might want to have.
>   How about breaking the BIOS password (You can get BIOS password
> crackers from the net ;) when you get a chance and do your stuff :

Hi there,
Well what do you do when you don't have windoze ( cause those
crackers need dos or windoze ). And how do you execute it
when you cannot log in at all ( Linux or windoze ), I mean enter the
system.
So then what do you do ?????
Food for thought ???

Regards
	Khader

P.S: Bangalore Rocks, Me having lotsa fun. ;-) and tense at the same
time. ;-)