Re: [LI] Query: Web Development Tools in Linux

Smeagol Gollum proclaimed:
> I need your help as I need something which keeps me enslaved to
> windows 95 - a good web development tool.

BlueFish: http://bluefish.linuxbox.com/ (Not GUI.  But very good.  Still
under development)

Galaxy: http://erin.netpedia.net/galway.html

Even thought you don't want to work with vi I would strongly advice you try
out vim.  With syntax highlighting and some custom HTML maps it makes
editing HTML a breeze.

Thaths
--
 "All right.  Maybe I said some things, some personal things.  But you
should have seen them, Marge.  They really wanted to hear what I had to