From: Smeagol Gollum <smeagol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, October 22, 1999 7:12 AM
Subject: [LI] web publishing

> But it asks me the directory on my host where
> the file should be copied.

use ftp.  that will put u automatically in the home directory.  If
necessary put files in a directory called public_html (if it exists).

---s

Suresh Ramasubramanian
106D, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038, India.
Phone: +(91-40)3736553/3745398 | eFax: +(1-603)590-5437
Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx | Colt.Peacemaker@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.kcircle.com | http://www.angen.net/~pegasus/
    After I am dead, I would rather have men ask why Cato
    has no monument than why he had one.
                 -- Cato the Elder