[LI] Monitor problems!

HI !

I seem to be facing a problem with Monitor or sound card configuration. The
problem is the display in Xfree86 is improper.
the refersh rate and the color scheme  I get is bad.! I know it has to do
with the config parameters!

My ,
Grapics card is SIS 6326 AGP 8MB.
Monitor is Samtron 55E (a 15 inch monitor)
I have srever as XSVGA server
My mode line is 1024, 768 , with H synch of 31.15, V sync is 30-61.

Now the display i get is that of a black bacggrpound with none of the text
visible.  basically a very incomprehensible display! Can anyone help me
with this? My Xf86Config uration install pack has a proper support for the
video card but does not have the Monitor...! Where can I get the monitor
supprot ??

Vinod