[LI] New SVGALib supports SiS

Hi,
  The latest version of SVGALib (1.4.1 pre-release) supports the
SiS video card. A SiS 6215C with 1MB RAM that I checked worked
great with it. I recompiled zgv 4.2 to work with it and all's fine.
The SVGALib driver also supports VESA Bios (which also worked fine
with my SiS). Problem is you will have to recompile your programs to
support the new SVGA libraries.
  You can get it from <http://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~zivav/svgalib/>
-
Bye,
vml
Model Engg. College
Cochin.
P.S - Trying to compile some big console game now... ;)))
      Anyone know if Mortal Kombat is available for Linux? ;P