[LI] Fw: Linux Community survey

----- Original Message -----
From: Nathaniel Borenstein <nsb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Linux developer community ;>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 1999 9:27 PM
Subject: Linux Community survey

> As you know, the development of Linux has differed in many ways from the
traditional development of large-scale software projects.  As University of
Michigan researchers, we're trying to better understand how that process has
worked, in particular by studying communication patterns within in the Linux
community

> If you use Linux -- and particularly if you've participated at all in the
Linux development process -- we'd be grateful if you could spare a few
minutes to fill out our survey.  You can find the survey at:

> http://www-personal.umich.edu/~meilu/linux.html
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!   -- Nathaniel Borenstein & Mei Lu
>
> PS -- Please feel free to forward this survey to other Linux-related
groups or individuals who you think will find the survey welcome.