Re: [LI] help on gtk

Hi!

nice to know that you want to develop the next-gen-X product from India! It's high time that some world class software products start coming out of our nation. All the Very Best to you, and to others who wanna develop some classy applications for all of us to enjoy and use!
Go to:
http://www.gtk.org/
for excellent pointers, and download the tutorial (or view it online):
ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/tutorial/gtk_tutorial.990225.tar.gz
is a SUPERB tutorial on GTK- The GIMP Toolkit.

Also, don't miss this months CHIP magazine to see some inspiring programs made using GTK
All the Best, again!
Rohit :)