[LI] Request tracking system!

Hello Friends,

Can someone point me to a good request tracking system available for
linux????

I have an idea to share with you... I wonder how many of us are on other
unix mailing lists, but the idea is picked up from Sun Managers mailing
list. Here it is -

Why can't we summarize to conclude our threads. The summary prefixed
with [SUMMARY] in the subject can be archived at linux-india web site
for reference by people with problems so that they may search those
archives before sending a post.

TIA,

MANNU