Re: [LI] problem of netscape nevigator

hello friends,
i have a problem with netscape navigator.
my internet connection is working perfectly.
i am able to connect on the network through kppp.
the problem is:
 1. when i start the netscape and fill up the
    location with the site name,the netscape is
    not working and the 2 messagebox is appeared :
     1." netscape is unable to locate the server.
         the server does not have DNS entry. check
         the server name in the location URL & try
         aggain."
     2."this means that some or all hosts will be
        unreachable.
        Perhaps there is problem with your name
server?
        If your site must use a non-root server,you
        will need to set the $SOCKS_NS environment
        variable to point the at the appropriate name
        server.
            It may be necessary to set thes variable
        or the SOCKS host preference to the IP address
        of the host in question.