From: owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Saurabh
Kapoor
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 1999 11:14 AM
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LI] Linux vs NT benchmarks

Hello evryone,
                    I have to present a talk on Linux vs NT. Obviously I'm
projecting Linux to be way superior to NT (which no doubt it is). But I need
some help reagrding this.
                     If anybody has the latest linux vs NT benchmarks kindly
send them to me or kindly send me the URL. I would also be grateful if you
could give me any information regarding this.
Please do help,
Saurabh