Re: [LI] StarOffice

> Hio Chetan
> Sorry for mailing you directly but in which part of the country are you
> from, Banglore???
> Okay now here is the problem the chip special is no more available.
> Staroffice ftp site is virtually inaccessible then how do we get our hands
> on StarOffice ???/
> You know the main reason most of us turn to linux. it's cheap, dirt cheap,
> so paying 3K for Staroffice doesn't suit me at least
>
>  - Aditya Deshpande.vcf

Hi Aditya,

Yesterday night I downloaded SO-5.1 from the following site. Around 70 MB,
took 3 hrs, luckily I have faster link.

http://www.sun.com/products/staroffice/get.html

Already installed and started using it. Its great and different ( Of course
FREE ... !!! ). Try your luck.

Regards,

Kishore
---