[LI] Beowulf Clusters.

Hello People,
Some time back I had offered to help anybody who would like to setup a
beowuld cluster during the upcoming exhibition in Bangalore.
A couple of people had replied, unfortunately a combination of my exams
and lost mail has resulted in my not having any clue as to who it was.

So if there is anybody still interested in setting up couple of machines
anything from 4- upwards please send me mail ( personal) so that we can
decide on the details.

hope I am not too late.
samir