Re: [LI] Please Help me

Hi Archan,
	   Thank you very much for your valuable information provided.
Sorry for delaying the reply. I want to elobarate on my project.
 	   My project is to make the windows based applications run under
linux. That means we have to make windows *.exe files run even under
linux. As I told you ealier, 'wine' to some extent made this. But the
group of wine could not(or did not I don't know) do it for all
applications. For example, if you try to emulate some windows game like
"Age of Empires" it complaints that DirectX driver is not found. So we
wanted to do it. But now we( we I meant my project-mate) very discouraged
because we could not progress even a single inch further. And many people
are discouraging us that it is too ambitious for us at this
level(undergraduate level) to emulate a graphics driver. I want to find
out how far it is true. So please tell me sir about it. But we are very
discouraged now.

yours sincerely,

Satya