[LI] Help to setup Internet connection.

Hello everyone,

I'm new in linux and start my journey only 5 days left. I'm home user.
I have linux-mandrake 6, use KDE. For internet setup I use Kppp.
My ISP have three option :
Username :
Password:
Dolphi : ppp d
[terminal-type]

myself  setup everything, but when my connection is ok, then after 1 minutes
it's give me ERROR: " The pppd daemon died unexpectedly" show me two buttom
one is "ok" and next is "details", when i click "details" buttom then it
shows : " Kppp couldnot prepare PPP log. It's very likely that pppd was
started
without the debug option. Without this option it's difficult to find out ppp
problems, so you should turn on the debug option. Shall i turn it on now. ?"
"yes" or "no", i click yes buttom, it shows : " The debug option has been
added.
you should now try to reconnect. If that fail again, you will get a ppp log
that may help you to track down the connection problem. "

Again i try but no result, please ,please help in this matter. i don't
understand
what is the problem.
kind co-operation will be greatly anticipated.
waiting reply.
satyajit

NB: terminal-type or script type any suggestion will be accepted, i only
need to
setup internet for email and browsing.